Tuesday, December 19, 2006

A lesson in Klingon Swearing


I was attempting to add a new picture to my profile. I thought it would be a simple matter of linking the picture I wanted to the right place here on edit profile. WRONG!!!!! Every bloody thing I tried, flat out refused to work! (Insert Klingon swearing here!)


I had the stupid thing working a couple of days ago. but today, inexplicably the link was not working. No picture. (Insert more Klingon swearing here!)


I thought maybe the problem was with Yahoo Photos. I tried the same thing with Picasa... (Insert even more Klingon swearing here!)
So I finally realized about the only way I was gonna get the damn picture here so I could pace it in the profile... I have to upload a picture of my smiling face here on this post... So here I am! Anyone else want to swear in Klingon?

No comments: