Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hello everyone: This is Mike's better half Sue. I finally got around (I was looking for my square, but couldn't find it, so I thought I would just go with the round) to posting on here. Hi Mike! Love you sweetie. I probably won't be posting on here much at the moment as I am busy with my schooling and Sandy's (our oldest daughter) schooling. We are homeschooling her at it is a challenge to keep her interested in school. Anyway, here is my hello and welcome to everyone.

Sue

2 comments:

Mike Bacon said...

Glad you were able to find your round. I will keep an eye out here at home for your square...
I haveno doubt you will get a comment from Kurt and from Beamer.
Welcome to the blog. Feel free to drop by anytime!

Kurt said...

is your a round "toit"?
welcome and looking forward to hearing from you.