Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Wasted day and Evening

What a crappy day!

Why was today a crappy day? Well Sue is going to go into detail about this fiasco. Let's suffice it to say that I wanted to spend today getting through the rest of my studying for West, the California Bee Newspaper certification I have told you about.

This morning, I let Sandy use my computer to do some research on Wolves, which is the subject she is going to give her eight minute speech on for ROTC. So the morning was shot. By this afternoon we got the call we had set up from Kaplan University about going back to school. The rest of the day and a good portion of the evening was spent doing all the preliminary stuff for that. As Sue will tell you in detail, that went up in flames. What a disaster.

I guess God is telling us that now is not the time to go back to school. Oh well. We will go back to school at some point. When the time is right. God's time, not ours.

I will get my butt back to work and finish my training so I can get to work in the next couple of days. In the mean time, may God's peace and love be with you.

No comments: