Sunday, March 04, 2007

Stuff I am thinking about

As I sit here, trying to come up with a blog subject I have come to the simple realization that I haven't got a damn thing to blog about. SO I guess I have to fake it.

Let's see, today we managed to make it back to church. My back is still really hurting quite a bit. As much as I hate to admit it, ( and if I don't Sue gives me a WG {Wife Glare}) When we got to church we were not exactly mobbed, but it was evident that people had missed us. TO be sure we got quite a few calls during the last couple of weeks that we missed going. The first week we got there, and as we sat through Sunday School, Sue could see that my back was really bothering me. SO she convinced me to go home. The following week, she was really wiped out after taking care of me for the week. The next week we didn't go because Sandy had been out of school for a few days with a nasty cold. It was nice to be missed though.

My back, a continuing problem. I had a little scare this afternoon. Sue and I attempting to take a nap, I woke up and went to get out of bed, and had my left leg go out on me. I found myself on the floor. I later told Sue, but she had felt the bed move when I slipped. See what I mean? I can't even remotely think of trying to tell her I am okay when I'm not. Crap!

Anyway, that's about it for now. My back feels like there is a guy with a Roman short sword jabbing the damn thing right at the base of my spine. One of these days I am gonna take an UZI to that bastard!

No comments: