Thursday, March 01, 2007

One down, one to go!

Anna Nicole Smith is finally getting buried. The former Playboy Playmate will be buried beside her son Friday in a custom-made gown after an extravagant, private and "very pink" memorial service bringing together the three people battling for custody of her baby daughter. All I can say is it's about freakin' time! The woman has been dead for 3 weeks now.

Now all they have to do is bury the Godfather of Soul. (65 days above ground now) I am glad that there won't be any kind of argument over where I am going to be buried. Mainly because I am not going to be buried at all. I want to be cremated, and have my cremains ( that's what they actually call it) used to plant a tree in my name.

How's this for outrageous. A school teacher in Milan, Italy is under criminal investigation for allegedly using scissors to cut the tongue of a second-grader for talking in class, Italian news agencies said Thursday. The 7-year-old boy, who has not been publicly identified, needed six stitches in his tongue from the Feb. 20 incident. Now I have a big mouth, I admit I talk a lot, but damn!

Well, my back is starting to hurt bad, so I am going to have to stop the blog here. Sorry to quit in mid-rant, but what can I say! See you next time.

No comments: