Friday, February 16, 2007

Quickie Blog!

I have to make this a short one. I am in the process of finishing ( or at least trying to ) my training for ProFlowers. I have been lazy on this, I had ten days to finish this, which is up tomorrow. Oops! No excuses. Well, sort of my back has really been hurting a lot since Sunday, but I could have sat here at least an hour or two a day to get this shit done. Now I have to bust my butt to finish it.

"Ces't La Vie, as we say on Earth!" James T. Kirk to Commander Kruge in Star Trek III: The Search for Spock

I will get it finished, and then I can start working and getting us caught up on our bills. When I have time, I will blog about what our electric provider has been trying to do to us. Boy oh boy will I blog about that!!

Have a good one.

No comments: