Sunday, February 18, 2007

Okay, Now I have freakin' seen it all!

I was just watching the news, and there was a story about this broad who had this terrible problem. It was just absolutely keeping her up at night. She has a few dozen pairs of high heel shoes, and can't wear them because they cause her excruciating pain. AWWWWWWWWWW You poor, poor thing you! I will stop worrying about the soldiers dying in Iraq, world hunger, and global warming now!

Science comes to her rescue. Some moron came up with the solution to her terrible plight! He is injecting Botox and some other stuff into her heels. I guess it kills the pain receptors or something. I didn't pay real close attention to the stupid story. Just enough to think, "Lady if it hurts to wear the @#$%ing high heels then stop wearing them for Crying out loud!"

In the "They haven't been buried yet news"; James Brown: 55 days. Anna Nicole: 9

1 comment:

Sue said...

Why don't you tell us how you REALLY feel Mike?