Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Another Certification

I got my wish... I was hoping to be able to get trained in a different certification. I just got certified in Direct Response, which I mentioned is taking calls for a clearing house of many different products. I will do this gig if I have to but during the training I got the impression that it's a pain in the ass. You have all these different products you have to take orders for, very little information given... If customers ask you anything about the product there is little you can do except send them to customer service. That plus they expect you to read every up-sell that comes across the screen. Some products may have as many as 5 or 6 of these. Jeeze!!!!

At any rate I am going to be training in a program called Pro Flowers. This is a business that obviously sells flowers. I am just getting started into the training, but I have already found they are affiliated with other companies like Cherry Moon Farms which sells fresh fruit for example. This should be an interesting gig. We will see.


I will keep the readers of this blog ( both of you) apprised as to how training is going, and when I finish the training, I'll let you know how the job goes.

No comments: