Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Phone Company REALLY Sucks!

We slept in this morning, as we often try to do on Saturdays. (When I say slept in - I actually just mean we didn't get up at 6:30 to get Sandy off to school - sleeping is a relative term!)
Sandy had gone out to get the paper, and discovered a door hanger from... You guessed it, the Phone Company!

It seems that the same moron who showed up the other day showed up at 8:15 this morning to install the new line. I spent 15 minutes on the phone on Thursday getting this straightened out, or so I thought! I had made an arrangement for said moron to come out on Monday, January 22, in the afternoon, I might add - to install this line. Had I known it was even a possibility of him coming out today, I would have jumped at the chance, and been waiting with baited breath!

But NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! The idiot shows up at 8:15 this morning, and leaves another stupid door hanger, stating that he had no access to the back yard or to our house. Of course he didn't! We were sleeping! What part of Monday, January 22, 2007 - Afternoon - does this dip wad not understand? Or is it simply that the guy I talked to in scheduling and the repair schmuck just do not communicate? Either way this does not bode well, especially for a company whose sole reason for existing is to enable us to communicate with the outside world.

No comments: