Thursday, December 14, 2006

Tonight, a short Blog

As the title indicates, this will be a short blog tonight. I am in a lot of pain, and just can't sit here to write for very long. Sue and I had some errands to run today. Namely, Sue needed to see her Rheumatologist. (Actually she saw a doctor that is filling in for her regular Rheumatologist, who is out on Maternity leave. We found out today that she had a baby girl on December 6th. Congrats!)

We also needed to stop to pick up a few things, and at one stop, I got out of the car, went to take a step back, and didn't realize how close I was to a curb. I started to lose my balance, and twisted my back unintentionally, and now am in a great deal of pain

Such is life with chronic pain. This is what I was talking about the other day. I never know from one day to the next, if I am going to step wrong, turn wrong, or just breathe wrong. Then boom. Severe pain. I don't know how Sue has been able to deal with this for so long. Oh well, time to stop whining. I promise to try to blog more tomorrow.

No comments: