Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday without a blog subject

Here it is, Saturday afternoon, and I can't think of anything to blog about. So, I suppose I can write about not having anything to write about.. It's as good a subject as any. So I guess I can mention that Sue cleaned the oven today. We figure that the house had been a rental before we bought it, it's unlikely that the renters had bothered to clean it. God only knows how many years of gunk she cleaned away today.

Sandy had some things she had to do today, which she did. One thing was a homework essay. She also had laundry, and other cleaning she needed to take care of.

I basically took it easy. Sometimes I feel guilty doing that. I racked my back up on Thursday, so I guess I shouldn't feel bad about taking it easy under those circumstances. I still feel like I should be doing something though...

On a good note, Sue is trying some new meds that will hopefully help her to get a better night sleep. She tried it last night for the first time, and said she did sleep better. We slept in today though, so the first real test will be tomorrow when we need t get up at 7 am to get ready for church. I am hopeful that this will help her. It seems to me, that if she sleeps better, that should help hr energy level, and hopefully in turn will help her have less pain. Then at least one of us will be able to do more. Of the two of us, Sue has dealt with chronic pain a hell of a lot longer, so frankly, I would rather see her get to feeling better.

1 comment:

Mike Bacon said...

Thanks, Sue. I hope you know how much I appreciate you. I think this is what makes our relationship work. Neither of us takes the other for granted. For anyone bedsides us that reads this, keep this in mind. Support each other, be there for each other. Trust in God, and in each other.