Thursday, October 26, 2006

Thursday

Well, here it is Thursday. I don't have a whole lot to say, but we are nearly at the end of the week. Today has been kind of a lazy day. Tomorrow, I will continue the new feature I started last week, and post the movie reviews for the movies that are coming out tomorrow.

There are a few movies coming out over the next few weeks that look interesting. One of them is Déjà Vu. Starring Denzel Washington, James Caviezel. and Val Kilmer. The story has to do with time travel. From the trailer I saw last night, it sounds interesting. Apparently, from what I recall of the trailer, there is a way discovered to go back in time 4 days. Washington plays an ATF agent who travels back in time to save a woman from being murdered, falling in love with her during the process. Kind of like the show, Seven Days.

Anyway, that's it for today.

No comments: