Saturday, December 24, 2005

Welcome to my new Blog!

I decided to switch my blog over here, as Kurt Booths' is thru Blog spot. I was using Yahoo 360. Any way, It is the day before Christmas, picked up my daughter Sandy from the airport yesterday, and we are waiting for my Wife Sue to get home from Missouri ( or as we call is Misery) with our other two, Tara and Elisa.
Sandy will now be living here permanantly sice we are done fighting with the State of Arizona to get her here. But she is finally here, and with all of us together, we are really going to be a family for Christmas this year. Thank you Jesus!

This is going to be a relatively short post, ( for me) There are a million and one things to do, Sue, the kids, and I are are going to be lighting the Advent Candles tonight at church, ( I am sure Sue, Tara, and Elisa are likely to be about dead on their feet. Then tomorrow we celebrate the Birth of our Saviour.
Merry Christmas to all, and may God Bless.

No comments: